I read the back of the book and see what it's all about. Then I look inside of the book and find out how many pages there are. I like books with about 120 pages and I also like chapter books.
When I want to read a book I sometimes read a chapter and if it is good I read it or else I don't read it. Sometimes I just read the back of the book. Other times when I'm in a rush I read while I go then I choose very quickly.
When I am going to read a I look at the book's front cover. Some times I read the back and get a idea of the story. I some times open the book randomly some times I flip it to the first page.
How I pick a book is that I read a little bit of the first page then if what I read is interesting I would read the whole book , and that is one way I pick a book out.
First, I read the back of the book, or the jacket cover. If it looks interesting, I flip to the middle of the book and read a page. If there aren't too many unfamiliar words, then I start to read from the beginning! I might stop after one or two chapters if I don't like the book, though.
I read the back of the book and see what it's all about. Then I look inside of the book and find out how many pages there are. I like books with about 120 pages and I also like chapter books.
ReplyDeleteOne way that I pick a book is that I look through the pages and I decide if it is a good book for me.
ReplyDeleteI pick a Book out and I look at it and see if I like it.
ReplyDeleteWhen I want to read a book I sometimes read a chapter and if it is good I read it or else I don't read it. Sometimes I just read the back of the book.
ReplyDeleteOther times when I'm in a rush I read while I go then I choose very quickly.
I pick a book by reading the back first. I look at the pictures too. I listen to what my friends say to read too.
ReplyDeleteWhen I am going to read a I look at the book's front cover. Some times I read the back and get a idea of the story. I some times open the book randomly some times I flip it to the first page.
ReplyDeleteI pick a book by looking and reading the first page. I also read books my cousin Kayla says to read and I read what my friends say are good to read.
ReplyDeleteOne way I choose a book is to read the back of the book. I also read the first page. I read about the characters.
ReplyDeleteHow I pick a book is that I read a little bit of the first page then if what I read is interesting I would read the whole book , and that is one way I pick a book out.
ReplyDeleteI usually pick a book if it is by an author that I like. I also read the back. If a friend has read the book and recommends it, I might read it.
ReplyDeleteIf my friends say it's a book I would like I would pick it up and read the back of it. If it's interesting to me I would read it.
ReplyDeleteI usually look at the cover of the book then read the back if it is intresting,I might read it.
ReplyDeleteI take out a book, open to the middle of the book. If I come to about 4 or 5 words that I don't know, I know the book is too hard for me.
ReplyDeleteI'd read a book if it sounded interesting to me but I'd still read the back just incase.
ReplyDeleteFirst I look at the inside of the book and I read it . If I'm not interested , I put the book back.
ReplyDeleteI look at the back, and it tells you what the book is about. And thats how I decide.
ReplyDeleteFirst, I read the back of the book, or the jacket cover. If it looks interesting, I flip to the middle of the book and read a page. If there aren't too many unfamiliar words, then I start to read from the beginning! I might stop after one or two chapters if I don't like the book, though.
ReplyDeleteI look at the back of the book if it is fantasy I will pick it out.
ReplyDeleteI look at the cover
ReplyDeletei just look at the back
ReplyDelete