I often make New Year's Resolutions. I'm wondering if students would make New Year Resolutions about reading and or writing. It can be anything, like read a book a month, read different kinds of books, etc. Be creative and share!
I'll post mine too!
Monday, January 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This year I would like to make 2 New Year Resolutions. One is about reading, and the other is about writing. I'm trying to make them meaningful!
ReplyDeleteMy reading goal is to read books about the English Royal Families of the past. I'm very interested in this topic and I want to find some good ideas of what to read. I'm open to suggestions of course!
My writing goal is to write my annual (yearly) letter to my children on their birthdays. I started this tradition on my son Zachary's 1st birthday and things got hectic and I forgot to do it for his 2nd and 3rd birthdays. He's turning 4 this year so I'm determined to do it. I did write him a letter on his first day of preschool though. My daughter turns 1 in just a few weeks so hopefully it'll be a reminder to do it. I think I'm going to buy special boxes too to put them in along with a picture from their birthday party. I'll try to decorate them a little bit each year from their likes.
Do you like my resolutions?
my resolutions are, that I'm going to read more and try to read different kinds of books and try to write more so I wont stay on the computer for too long
ReplyDeletei am going to try to do what David did
ReplyDeletemy resolution is to read a harder, tougher book with harder words.
ReplyDeleteI going to try to longer & be better in language arts
ReplyDeleteI probably will try to read more books, and I might challenge myself with something hard from the adult section of the library.
ReplyDelete