Thursday, January 7, 2010

Post for 3rd Grade Storytellers

I'd love to hear how you feel storytelling is going. I've heard so many of you tell your stories. You make them come alive and add so much to the story you are telling. Let me know what story you are doing, how you feel about it, and anything else you want to share about the entire experience.

Also, everyone should come out and support the 3rd graders on Tuesday, January 19th!!!!

6 comments:

  1. I'm still practicing my story at home, the story: The Coffin That Wouldn't Stop. It's very funny, and it's a "Shaggy Dog" story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am reading Bracelets and I like it but I am having a little trouble. I have a collection of Bracelets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm telling the story The Magic Drum. I think that storytelling is very fun and exciting. I tell my story to everyone.I made a story map but I don't use
    it, since I know my story so well I could say it all day. That's why I like storytelling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not a third grader, but my brother Tilden is a storyteller. He told Why Koala Has a Stumpy Tail. He was exellent at Storytelling Night. Last year I did a story, How Butterflies Came to Be, and I had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not a third grader, like Francesca and Rotem did a really good job telling her story, How Bubble Met Trouble. She did a good job with all the hand motions and the expressions. Last year telling The story Why Possums Tail is Bare.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Peace Out! I went to Longveiw living community to tell my story. Martha and Mitch were there too. I am a third grader as you can see. I told the story "Why Koala Has a Stumpy Tail" as you might guess the story is from Australia. I'm glad that some fourth graders posted too. But second graders will Love it sooooo much!
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete