Monday, December 14, 2009

Do you read any series of books?

I'm curious if you read a series of books?  If so, which one?  When I was in 3rd-6th grade I read 2 book series nonstop!  Since then I've read a few more series.  I thought it would be great to hear what series my students are reading now!

19 comments:

  1. Lately I have read The Magic Tree House series but I have also read Horrible Harry. My sister told me the Harry Potter series is really good so I want to start reading them too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read a lot of series like Magic Tree House, A to Z Mysteries, and The Boxcar Children. I like them because Magic Tree House is interesting to read. A to Z Mysteries and The Boxcar Children I read because I like to read mysteries!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like fantasy because,they are really funny and sometimes they're hilarious
    like in Sponge Bob squarepants.

    ReplyDelete
  4. About a month ago, I started reading Bionicle. I started reading it because, I like reading fantasy books and I like reading chapter books. Bionicle is one of my favorite series! My sister said that twilight is a good book so I'm thinking of reading it later.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really liked the Echo Falls Mystery books. My Sister recommended them. Lately I also read the Three Investigators I like them very much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read series like Harry Potter, Ralph S. Mouse, Ricky Ricotta's Giant Robot, The Black Lagoon and Puppy Place etc. Those are just some of the books I like to read. Books that are series are one of my favorite type of books. I read series because I like series!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the series Dear Dumb Diary because it has lots of funny characters. Jamie is always trying to spy on Angeline. I think it has lots of funny parts in it. I really like books that make me laugh out loud!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favorite book series are Magic Tree House. They are named Jack and Annie and they are very FUN books. I like them and so will you. Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the series A to Z Mysteries because I like to read mysteries and they are fun to read. I have read all the A to Z Mystery books. The books are about these kids called Dink, Josh, and Ruth Rose and they solve lots of mysteries together. They are really good books!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You should try reading Geronimo Stilton it is fun to read. Sometimes he's funny and sometimes he's scary, and he's even weird too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I read a lot of "who was" books including The Beatles, Neil Armstrong, Elvis Presley, and Harry Houdini because they give me a lot of information and, well, I like reading informational books.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the Philip Pullman trilogy. It's kind of science fiction fantasy. It was kind of challenging, but really interesting. Lyra, the main character, is one of my favorite characters, along with Hermione from Harry Potter.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am reading a book called The Lighting Thief and I am hooked on the book because it's seems that every sentence that I read I learn something new.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am reading a Bakugan book called The Battle Brallers

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like to read the secrets of droon books

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am reading a book called Bakugan a Double Battle the author is Tracy West.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am reading the Harry Potter series by J.K Rowling. It is good.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've been reading Nancy Drew books and I really like it its fun and you can guess the answer of the story or solve it until you get to the end.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've being to read this book called ''the boxcar children'' . I would recommend it!!

    ReplyDelete