Monday, December 21, 2009

Which do you prefer?

I'm curious what you prefer when it comes to reading:


Reading on your own
Reading with someone at home
Reading with a friend
Reading with a small group
Reading with your teacher
Having your teacher read aloud to you
Having someone at home read to you


Let me know why you chose this

9 comments:

  1. I always love reading by myself because you will never slow down.You get to read at your own pace never slow never fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would prefer reading on my own especially when it's quiet because I can focus better on what I'm reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like reading on my own because it helps me picture the story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like reading on my own because I like going at my own pace. Having other people read to me is my second choice, but it's still really fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like reading chapter books on my own because I understand them better. I would really recommend Charlotte's Web!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like reading by myself

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like to read on my own so no one can bother me

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like to read on my own because it is quiet and I can concentrate better.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like reading on my own because I understand it better.

    ReplyDelete