I was wondering if students had a favorite author that they would like to blog about. When I was young, and even now I love learning about new authors. I'm currently reading a lot of books by the same author, and I was wondering if that is something that students at NE do.
So.... let me know all the incredible authors out there that I should be sure to know about!
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

My favorite Author is Judy Blume she writes lots of funny books like Fudge -a-mania , Double Fudge and Super Fudge.
ReplyDeleteI agree with you, Ali I think the books are funny. I also read Andrew Clements books they are funny, and cool.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite author is Andrew Clements because he writes cool, funny, and mysterious books.
ReplyDeleteSo many authors that I like! Including Andrew Clements, Kate DiCamillo, and Roald Dahl.
ReplyDeleteI like a lot of authors like Roald Dahl and Mary Popo Osborn because they write hilarious,funny,adventurous books.
ReplyDeleteI like many authors and one of them is Dan Greenburg. He writes many Mysteries.
ReplyDeleteI like Mary Pope Osborne,Kate DiCamillo,and,Eion Colfer!I like them because they wrote my favorite books:Magic Tree House,The Tale of
ReplyDeleteDespereaux ,and Artimis Fowl.
My favorite author is Terry West because she wrote Bakugan books.
ReplyDeleteI like the authors J.K. Rowling and Philip Pullman. J.K. Rowling wrote the Harry Potter books, and Philip Pullman wrote a trilogy, The Golden Compass, The Subtle Knife,and The Amber Spyglass.
ReplyDeleteSorry folks in my otherone Isaid Terry West but it really is Tracy West.
ReplyDeleteI like to read Tony Abott books
ReplyDelete