Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Crazy and Clever Characters

Students:

Please add comments after this post!


I'm interested in finding out about some of the characters in the books that you are reading. How about you respond with a comment by sharing the name of the book and the crazy, clever, (and many more wonderful adjectives) characters that are in the books that you are reading! This will give the other students more ideas of which books to read.

28 comments:

  1. Well,I like the book IAMFAMOUS but the character I like is Carly because she is so funny and so is Sam.



    ERIN D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the bear Kallik in Seekers #1 because she is a Polar bear and I like them so much! Gracie F.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Horrible Harry
    my favorite character in this book is Horrible Harry because he does really dangerous things and the book is very suspensful Brianna M.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am reading the book Dear Dumb Diary and my favorite character is Jamie. She is really funny and she always has a joke and makes people laugh!

    Addison W.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am reading Dear Dumb Diary and my favorite character is Jamie. She is really funny, she always makes people laugh at her jokes!

    Addison W.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like Katie Kazoo Switcheroo because Katie switch's in to someone else with the magic wind, like her best friend Suzanne's baby sister Heather,and her class hamster Speedy, and Lucille the lunch lady. Katie is really friendly!

    Rotem L.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am reading Warriors it's about 4 clan's and they are all having
    hard time's. My favorite character is Cloudpaw because sometimes he's funny and sometimes he is bossy and sometimes he gets aggressive!

    Pamela V.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Mysteries Collection
    My favorite character is Frederick/Fatty because he has a lot of disguises
    and helps solves the mysteries.




    Charlotte P.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mrs. Tesoriero's ClassDecember 4, 2009 at 10:27 AM

    Our class is reading Double Fudge by Judy Blume. We picked Fudge because he is sometimes crazy and sometimes hilarious. Fudge loves money and thinks he can get money from the ATM without putting any money in it. When Fudge grows up he wants to be a miser. Fudge likes his Myna Bird, Uncle Feather. Read this book if you want a laugh out loud (LOL) time!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Our class just finished reading Liberty Porter First Daughter by Julia Devillers. Liberty Porter is the main character in this book. She is really funny and she always does things really randomly and she always has crazy thoughts. She is the president's daughter and they just moved into the White House. If you would like to read a fiction book that has some true stories about other Presidents and their children you should definitely get this book to read!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so excited! Today I learned how to reformat some of this blog so some of the little "bugs" are all squared away! I figured out how to allow students to comment using their own names and I also figured out how to fix it so the time of the posts was correct. Both were easy fixes really, but I had never organized or set up a blog before so I am super excited to make everything set up in a better and better way each time I learn something new!

    ReplyDelete
  13. My favorite book is 101 Dalmations. My favorite character is Spot. He is very funny sometimes. He has lots of spots, that is how he got his name! If you like books about animals you should read this one!

    ReplyDelete
  14. My favorite character in boxcar children is Benny a 6 year old boy and I like him because he is sometime really hungry. He's one of the main characters.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Warriors is the series I'm reading about. My favorite character is Fireheart an orange wild cat. He is a cat in Thunderclan. He is my favorite cat because he is a good warrior.

    ReplyDelete
  16. We read a book called Double Fudge. There is a character called Fudge he is awesome. He is a kindergardener in New York. his bothers name is Peter he is in 7th grader in New York. He is very cool especially Fudge!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Junie B. Jones is a funny character because she some times makes words like bestest and likie and she also sometimes screams!

    ReplyDelete
  18. My favorite character in 39 Clues is Dan because he is really funny. It is a chapter book with funny words in it. It has 39 books and they are mystery books. You should read it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am reading a book called Super Fudge. I like Fudge's brother Peter because once when Fudge said let's play Monopoly, Fudge tried to use Fudge bucks, and he said you can't use it. Peter is smart, clever and funny too!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I read The Girl With The Broken Wing. I like Hillary because she always wants to do something fun or do what the twins do. It's really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Harry Potter is A determined character and has very exciting adventures! He is funny and he survived Voldemort.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Luna Lovegood is from the Harry Potter series. She has so many funny cloths and does funny stuff. She has radish earrings. She is always talking about Nargyrls(it's so weird I don't even know if I could remember all the silly spelling in her vocabulary!) and other weird stuff. If you like funny stuff, read this.

    ReplyDelete
  23. In the book Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, I liked Augustus Gloop because he is chubby, disgusting, greedy, crazy, only cares about sugar, and he does not listen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. In the book The Mysterious Benedict Society,the kids Kate,Reynie,Sticky and Constance are amazing I mean come on I couldn't be a secret agent.

    ReplyDelete
  25. in the SECRETS OF DROON Neal wants to eat food all the time

    ReplyDelete
  26. I like the character Greg,in the book Diary of a Wimpy Kid because he is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I read a book called Emily Windsnap. I like the character Emily because she has great adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I read a book called Chasing Vermeer. There are two characters named Petra and Calder. They get involved in a mystery about the theft of a valuable painting. Petra is a writer, and sometimes words "talk" to her. So does a woman in the stolen painting. Calder has some math tools called pentominoes, and they "talk" to him. Solving math problems helps calm him down in tough situations.

    ReplyDelete